Sunday 18 August 2013

Art

Something you might not know about me is that I have a BA in Art history. I've never worked with art, but my interest is still there. So I thought I would show you some artwork, as a counterpoint to all the posts about interior design. Because a house without art is not a home. I found this amazing webpage called Saatchi Online, who sells original paintings as well as art prints. And there I discovered these three paintings.

I also want to give a shout out to my best friend, who has begun testing her wings as an artist. Colorful, beautiful artwork with an incredibly deep behind them. Her background within psychology really shines through, as the pieces tells the viewer so much more than you can see at a first glimpse. You can find her work here. Have a lovely Sunday!

Artist: Calum Paterson; Charcoal, Drawing "City square"

Artist: Russ Mills

Artist: David Scholes; Acrylic, 2012, Painting "La obsesión"

3 comments:

  1. Is there a site to possibly purchase these?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artist: Russ Mills

    Is it any chance to purchase these images



    ReplyDelete