Friday 1 February 2013

Butterfly chair

When I went through my favourite blogs today, I saw that Méchant Design had a post about butterfly chairs. I would really like to have a butterfly chair in brown leather, but since I can't afford one right now, last week I came up with an alternative idea. I drew one in Illustrator, and I'm thinking that maybe I'll draw some other famous designer chairs as well, and then print them out and hang them on my walls. What do you think? Can it serve as the next best thing, until I have the money to buy the real ones? Which designer chairs are your favourites?

Image: A faded palette

4 comments:

  1. hey! thats a great idea, I would do the same if I was a graphic designer. If you do some of them for sell I would definitely buy a cuple for my home!
    yo have a really nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Thank you!!! If I decide to sell some, you will definitely be my first buyer!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Classic Butterfly Chair is eye-catchy and consumes less space. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete